CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

March 25, 2009

Week 29: iLEAP Test Prep

Hi Parents and Students,
This week we are continuing reviewing for the iLEAP test. Our week has been jam-packed full of short passages, long passages, poetry, information resources, and writing activities. It makes me so excited when I see students going back into their passages to find and circle where they have found answers, tracks of thinking are in the margins, and written responses that include complete sentences, a great answer, and examples from the text. I have also enjoyed seeing students incorporate simile and dialogue into their writing. I am seeing major improvements in our classroom, and I really do think that it will pay off!

The only advice that I can give today is READ, READ, READ!!! It will help! Every time that we read, we are becoming better readers....and better readers make better writers! It all starts with reading!

Let's have a fantastic week!
Thanks,
Mrs. Telford

1 comment:

  1. Hey this is areal neat blog..good job on the Layout and content

    ReplyDelete